Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Que Loucura! (What Madness!)

Week #81


I probably won't tell too much of this week so I have something to talk about on Christmas, but this transfer has been very interesting. 

Two areas, two companions, and this transfer just got cut short by one week. About half the mission will switch around December 30th. I think Elder Holmes will leave which means we'll have spent two weeks as companions. Certainly the shortest amount of time I've spent with somebody on the mission.

Elder Holmes is from Maryland and has been a missionary for a little more than a year. He was born in Fort Collins, Colorado and spent some times serving the Washinton, Tacoma Mission. I'll send a picture of him.

Here in the Center of Canoas I have seen a lot of people I already know. My first day here, I met Francilaine and her family from Guajuviras, Claudia from Montenegro, a family from Rio Branco and one more sister that was visiting her family in Montenegro. I also met somebody that recognized me from VenĂ¢ncio Aires and many people said they saw me in Guajuviras. I don't remember every getting comfortable in a new ward so quickly. 

We'll be spending Christmas with some families here, so I should be able to take lots of pictures. 

Until Thursday.

Elder Dickson

Elder Holmes 

My new toys.



No comments:

Post a Comment