Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Come Unto Christ

Week #50

"The words 'come unto Christ' are an invitation. It is the most important invitation you could ever offer to another person. It is the most important invitation anyone could accept." President Henry B. Erying



Sometimes it's really difficult to think of something to say.

This week, we had our goal to speak with 220 people. We didn't talk to quite that many, but it was still a lot of people. The problem is that only 17 decided to listen, but that's okay. Our purpose is to invite and we do a lot of that.

I also was invited to speak in Sacrament Meeting at the last minute. That was fun.

I don't know what else there is this week. I think I need to write in my journal more to remember what happened.

Elder Dickson




No comments:

Post a Comment