Monday, April 20, 2015

Working Hard

Week #98


Everything is fine with me. We had a wonderful baptism this week and saw a great deal of the Lord's hand in our work. Magda is very special and should be a wonderful help to the Ivoti Branch as the Branch should be to her.

I'm spending the day in Canoas, so I won't be spending a lot of time on the computer today. I'm visiting some people in Guajuviras and we'll be eating lunch very soon with one of the ward members.

This computer also doesn't let me upload files. Sometimes the computer services are not so convenient here. I miss having my own computer.

Elder Andrade and I are working a lot and the members are really starting to like us. One told me yesterday that I should extend my mission another six months. I think it's already too late to do that.

We'll be going to a Nike outlet to see if I can buy some jerseys today. I'll take pictures, Mom. I promise.

I have to go. We still have to buy some things before lunch and have to walk back to Francilaine's house.

Next week I'm going to the temple!

Elder Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment