Monday, July 7, 2014

Good Week

Week #57

This week was good. No, I don't have pictures. I forgot my rechargeable batteries in my last area and I'm really not very willing to buy batteries here. Sorry. I hope to receive the ones I left soon. Moving on.

We taught 25 lessons this week! This is a mission standard and this was the first time we accomplished it in Montenegro. Good things are starting to happen.

I've thought about what I've done in the last two months. I think Montenegro was a little bit of a refiner's fire. Here I learned a little bit about cleansing the inner vessel. I've focused a lot on my personal worthiness. I've tried to focus more on missionary work. I've tried to just sing hymns and not the pieces I played at home in bands and orchestras. I've tried to give even my thoughts and desires to the Lord. It makes a difference. 

I invite everybody to do the same. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report, or praiseworthy, we seek after these things. We are commanded to be perfect.

I know that as we strive to live the highest levels of discipleship, we can acheive great things in the Lord's work.

Elder Dickson



Sent by Sister Claudia da Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment